Quicklinks

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Camouflage CD/Box & 13 Japanese Birds Subscription

Thought I give you a hint about the upcoming Camouflage CD/Boxset that is supposed to come out today on the Brasilian label Essence-Music. They always do a great job with their releases so it's worth F5ing a little (even if they tend to postpond stuff).




And if you have not heard it yet: Important Records will be doing a 13 CD subscription series, althought no further details are known yet:


We will be offering a subscription opportunity for the upcoming Merzbow "13 Japanese Birds" series. This is a 13 month/13 record set that begins January 2009 and ends February 2010. We're still working out the details of the subscription and building prototype's for the bamboo box.
The bamboo boxes are hand made in Massachusetts out of organically grown Moso bamboo. The boxes hold all 13 cds with a handy slide lid. Click on the image of the lid to enlarge. More details soon.
Boxes will ship in the order that they are purchased. Due to the time required to hand build each box it could take up to 2 months to ship your box. Available boxes will ship when we ship you your cds.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Hey ... I just came across your blog and, while I see you haven't posted here for a couple of years, I thought I'd just let you know how fantastic I think it is. I'm a huge Merzbow fan, although only discovered his/their muic pretty recently but, over tha past year and a bit, have been collecting Merzbow recordings like there's no tomorrow. Thanks for such a terrific blog and, if you are still monitoring your responses, let me know, because I would love to share some Merzperspectives with you! Cheers, Ian (Australia)